Onboarding to the software

Hi everyone,

I’m Lode, Product Manager of the Customer Lifecycle team at Rentman. My main focus with my team is helping new users get started confidently, while at the same time improving the experience for all users across the platform in general.

I’d love to hear about your onboarding experience. Whether you joined recently or have been using Rentman for a while, looking back, what would have made your first steps easier, simpler, or faster?

In particular, I’m curious about:

  • The things that felt unclear or difficult at the beginning

  • Tasks you spent more time on than you expected

  • Information, guidance, or features you wish had been available sooner

  • Anything that helped you get up and running

  • Ideas that could make onboarding better for future accounts following a similar path to yours

All feedback is welcome, including the small details. Your experiences can help us make the journey smoother for others starting with Rentman. I’m open to hearing anything, and I hope this sparks a nice discussion!

1 Like